Pages

~ December Goals ~

Monthly Goals


Do I dare set goals for myself for the hectic month of December?
I'm going to try!
I'd like to think I'd succeed on all, but these days I'm not sure of a lot of things.

December Goals
  • Get in the Christmas Spirit (it's really hard for me right now).
  • Run/workout at least twice a week.
  • New (2nd) job has sales goals each day worked, meet those.
  • Organize the computer room.
  • Finish 2014 calendar (on time for Christmas gift).
  • Find a new recipe and prepare it. 
  • Try something new (food).

Ok, so that should get me started!  Wish me luck that before the month of December ends I still have hair! 

Don't forget to check out the 12 Days of DIY Ornaments!  And stay tuned for an AMAZING recap on the 13th! 


 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit too. I think as it gets closer we'll be good :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...